Thursday, May 11, 2017

Saying Goodbye



















My time here flew by, when I started it seemed like an eternity until I would return home. Now that it is over, I know to not let the little moments slip by without recognizing just how special they are before they end.
Here are some pictures that were captured during my last week that I will have forever to remember my students by. Leaving here knowing I have touched the hearts of over 450 students is the coolest feeling ever. I will never forget all the things I have learned to better me as a future teacher from all of these students.












































I could have never dreamed of a better group to spend this time with. We created the strongest bonds throughout our time together. Meeting your best friends in college still holds true; but study abroad and you will form the best of relationships that will last a lifetime. No one else, but these three, will be able to truly share, understand, and appreciate the experiences we have encountered over the past few months, and that is pretty cool.





















Jack, our dearest and most incredible discovery in Taiwan, made it all more difficult to say goodbye. We can all say,that we had days that would have been unbearable without Jack and his ice cream to save the day. This man is the most generous and down the earth person that I have ever met. He went out of his way from day one to make us, four strangers, feel at home. Jesse Claire Ice Cream will be a huge memory when looking back on our time here.





A huge shout-out to Joyce, Peter, our teachers and everyone else who made our student teaching time here an incredible unforgettable time!


Goodbye Kaohsiung, Taiwan! Visiting you was the best decision I have ever made. I will never forget this chapter of my life, it will be something that I will always cherish and be thankful for! 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment